Sunday, October 30, 2011

No.

Science Olympiad came back and tried to roost above my door, like a raven.

And I realized the problem with a 'Just say "no"' campaign. Nobody wants to take "No" for an answer. And so they keep coming back with 'But what about...' and 'What if we...' and 'Why can't you...'

D. C. School District might run it. If I can give them all my contacts, and all our homemade software to make it easier, and all our checklists, so they know how to do it...

And Mr. X from Math wants to do it, if I can supply him with funding, oh, and staff support...

And then I put Mr. X and D. C. S.D. together. And they will do it, if I can pay for them to rent the University facilities. Oh, and provide help with staff. And all my contacts. And all my homegrown software, and all our checklists. And organize the people.

So...

That would be a big fat 'What part of 'No' don't you understand?'

No.

If any of you people want to just take it on and run with it, I will give you every piece of paper I have. But I have no funding. And I have no staff. And I am not available to help with this.

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment