Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yes.

Now, available on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Our-Universe-Stacy-Palen/dp/0393912108/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320019549&sr=8-1

I will hold copies in my hand tomorrow (depending, of course, on the vagaries of our budget-challenged University mail, in which "FedEx" means "some time, when we get around to it...").

Still, yes, yes, yes. I am so proud of what we've made in this book. It's completely different from anything else out there, and I had so much fun thinking of new ways to engage students in the subject.

So yes.

And "yes", too to the fourth edition of 21st Century Astronomy. Because I have so much to learn about working with this group of people on this massive project. And I kind of did it backwards, by being a first author first. So now I am learning to follow, and let someone else lead. It feels like when we took salsa lessons, and I had...to...let...John...lead...arg. It's so hard for me. And such an important lesson!

Yes, to writing books. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment